Thursday, September 15, 2011

You're Faithful, Forever...


"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

Awe.
That is the feeling that has been coursing through my thoughts constantly over the past month. I am in awe of our Creator. Our Sustainer. Our Provider.

In one of my recent blog entries, I wrote about change. How it scares me. How it has been shaping me into the woman that God has created me to be. Now, based on the verse I posted above, some of you may think that I have a full time job. I still do not.

BUT! I am in awe and so incredibly thankful for God's provision in my life. As I have been telling those around me, in the past month, God has been teaching me to rely on him daily. To trust him with my seemingly obscure and insignificant daily needs. But let me tell you that He has been so faithful. So good. At the beginning of the school year, I was scheduled to work about 8 hours a week guaranteed. In the past almost month of working, I have literally been called in for a job everyday except for two days (averaging about 20-30 hours a week).Is that not incredible? I think it is!!!!

Despite my worries about the future, God has been so faithful in meeting my daily needs. Completely. 100%. What an amazing God we serve! :)

No comments: